Just like its name suggests, Seattle sits by the sea. And although it’s a seaport, the city frames an ocean and a lake instead. Geographically, Seattle lies on an isthmus – a narrow land strip linking two massive locations separated by water, which is why it’s sometimes called a land bridge. Let’s learn more about this city and the Best Vape Shops in Seattle.
Best Vape Shops in Seattle
1. Beyond Vape & Smoke
Seattle is about 100 miles from Canada and in 2020, it had over 700K residents. This makes it the largest city in Washington and the Pacific North West. The landmass that Seattle sits on is smack between the saltwater Puget Sound Pacific Ocean inlet and Lake Washington.
- Name: Beyond Vape & Smoke
- Address: 2412 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, United States
- Website: https://beyondvape.com/
- Phone: +1 206-859-2757
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 10 pm; Sunday: Noon to 6 pm
Living on a land bridge seems magical, and you can enhance this experience at Beyond Vape & Smoke. As the name suggests, the products in this shop will exceed expectations and take you way past the mundane. And they’re happy to guide novices through the vaping process.
2. Beyond the Cloud Vapory
As a major trading hub, Seattle is America’s fourth-largest port by volume. In 2021, it handled massive numbers of containers to and from East Asia, making it a key gateway in the supply chain. This partially explains why Seattle is the HQ for Amazon, started in 1994.
- Name: Beyond the Cloud Vapory
- Address: 1416 SW Roxbury St BASEMENT UNIT, Seattle, WA 98106, United States
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/beyondthecloudvapory/
- Phone: +1 425-830-4524
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 1 pm to 11 pm; Sunday: 2 pm to 9 pm
As we mentioned, the isthmus that includes Seattle is surrounded by a saltwater ocean on one side and a freshwater lake on the other. Along that same vein, the precipitation levels at Beyond the Cloud will hit the right spot. Keep it natural with tobacco or go for e-nicotine.
3. Planet Vapes
The ideal setup of Seattle made it a top spot for Native Americans. Numerous tribes lived here for about 4,000 years until the Denny Party popped up. Led by Arthur A. Denny, their schooner left Illinois in 1851 and passed through Portland, Oregon, before hitting Seattle.
- Name: Planet Vapes
- Address: 9009 Delridge Way SW, Seattle, WA 98106, United States
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/electronics-store/Planet-Vapes-West-Seattle-1714157568664141/
- Phone: +1 206-906-9254
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9 am to 6 pm; Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm
For Europeans used to harsh summers and dreary winters, Seattle must have seemed like another planet! And you can revisit their pleasant surprise at Planet Vapes. Discover a world of unimagined flavors ranging from nicotine salts, fruity vapes, and natural stimulants.
4. Fremont Cigar & Vape
While the Denny Party stayed the longest and got along with locals the best, they weren’t the first Europeans to set foot in Seattle. That would be George Vancouver in 1792. Next came Luther Collins in 1851. His crew allegedly crossed paths with three of Arthur Denny’s scouts.
- Name: Fremont Cigar & Vape
- Address: 3526 Fremont Pl N Unit D, Seattle, WA 98103, United States
- Website: https://www.fremontcigarandvape.com
- Phone: +1 206-547-5374
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am to 8 pm; Saturday to Sunday: 11 am to 8 pm
Settling in Seattle seemed to be a trial-and-error event. Similarly, when you walk into a smoke shop, you might try cigars, e-cigarettes, Kratom, Kava, or CBD. Or you may test vapes against concentrates and waxes, so it helps that Fremont Cigar & Vape has all this and more.
5. Xhale Gallery
Unlike other European settlements that pushed out Native Americans, Seattle still has a huge indigenous population. The city got its name from Chief Si’ahl aka Chief Seattle, head of two local tribes, Suquamish and Duwamish. He wanted a peaceful co-existence with settlers.
- Name: Xhale Gallery
- Address: 127 N 85th St, Seattle, WA 98103, United States
- Website: https://xhalegallery.com
- Phone: +1 206-789-1413
- Hours: 10 am to 9 pm Daily
The Suquamish and Duwamish got a good set of foreigners. Instead of fighting for their lives, they got mutual benefits from their new neighbors. Just like that, you can breathe a sigh of release and relief at Xhale Gallery. Fill your lungs with high-end plumes from glass pipes.
6. JDM Smoke Shop
Before it formally became Seattle, some early settler names for this region included Duwamps (for the Duwamish River and the Duwamish Native American tribe), and New York Alki (a Chinook word for ‘someday’). Si’ahl is a Lushootseed name anglicized into Seattle.
- Name: JDM Smoke Shop
- Address: 7347 35th Ave NE Ste D, Seattle, WA 98115, United States
- Website: https://www.mapquest.com/us/washington/jdm-smoke-shop-430322358
- Phone: +1 206-913-2687
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9 am to 9 pm; Sunday: 10 am to 8 pm
Similarly, synthetic nicotine goes by many names and comes in many forms. E-cigarettes, vape pens, vape pods, vape pods, or just plain vapes – are the most common ones. But you can also enjoy e-juice or e-liquid in hookahs, silicone pipes, cartridges, and much more.
7. Crave Beer & Vape Smoke
As a port city, Seattle has diverse demographics with Native American, Asian, African, European, and Scandinavian roots. It’s also a queer-friendly city, with the 6th largest US population of LGBTQ residents. Apart from shipping and trade, logging was big in Seattle.
- Name: Crave Beer & Vape Smoke
- Address: 3216 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144, United States
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/cravebeersmoke
- Phone: +1 206-432-9583
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 9 pm; Sunday: 10 am to 8 pm
If any business exemplifies the diversity Olympics, it’s a smoke and vape shop. You can buy traditional cigarettes, exotic cigars, loose-leaf tobacco, silicone water pipes, glass hookahs, vape pens, pods, mods, and disposables … some shops even have THC, CBD, Kratom, and Kava.
8. Hotbox Smoke Shop
Later, logging developed into shipbuilding. And when Boeing opened a facility in the area, airplane construction became an important economic activity as well. In the late 1800s, gold was discovered in the Yukon in Canada, and Seattle became a key connection point to Alaska.
- Name: Hotbox Smoke Shop
- Address: 2100 N Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 98133, United States
- Website: https://hotboxsmokeshop.com
- Phone: +1 206-257-5673
- Hours: 30 am to 10 pm Daily
To the modern smoker, synthetic nicotine can feel like gold. It gives you the high without the blackened lungs or nasty breath. If anything, your tongue will love those tasty flavors, and your partner will too! Plus you can get disposables and never deal with ash or matches again!
9. Superior Smoke Glass & Vape
Since Bill Gates was born in Seattle, the city was a key pillar in the growth and development of Microsoft. Throw in Amazon and Seattle was soon a major tech hub. The city produced impressive amounts of software and biotechnology in various commercial internet sectors.
- Name: Superior Smoke Glass & Vape
- Address: 2756 NE 45th St Unit 101, Seattle, WA 98105, United States
- Website: https://linktr.ee/superiorsmoke
- Phone: +1 206-681-4323
- Hours: Sunday to Thursday: 10 am to 9 pm; Friday to Saturday: 10 am to 10 pm
You may not think of it this way, but e-cigarettes and synthetic nicotine are quite the tech solution. They incorporate all the fun parts of tobacco while leaving out all the drama. And vapes are getting increasingly advanced, with safer batteries and exciting new mod designs.
10. One Stop Smoke
Seattle was already a hub for transport and aircraft manufacturing. This was magnified when Alaska Airlines selected SeaTac, Washington as its base. SeaTac is a suburban city and is the location of Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. The city takes its name from the airport.
- Name: One Stop Smoke
- Address: 5901 24th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107, United States
- Website: https://one-stop-smoke.business.site
- Phone: +1 206-784-3333
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9 am to 9 pm; Sunday: 9 am to 8 pm
SeaTac brings together the best of Seattle and Tacoma, and this joint entity draws more federal resources as the two cities share their skill sets and reserves. Similarly, One Stop Smoke mingles the advantages of tobacco, synthetic nicotine, and herbal stimulants too.
11. Sam’s Smokes
Culturally, Seattle is a massive music hub, inspiring and developing famous jazz, grunge, and rock acts like Quincy Jones, Ray Charles, Ernestine Anderson, Jimmi Hendrix, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains. It had 24 jazz clubs in the 1900s.
- Name: Sam’s Smokes
- Address: 4239 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, United States
- Website: https://www.yelp.com/biz/sams-smokes-seattle
- Phone: +1 206-294-9464
- Weekday Hours: Monday to Thursday: 10 am to 9 pm
- Weekend Hours: Friday to Saturday: 10 am to 10 pm; Sunday: 10 am to 4.30 pm
In many places, vape shops are intimately linked to music events, whether it’s an outdoor festival or a warehouse rave. Vape shops are also good spots for art exhibitions, well-curated graffiti displays, and other forms of expression. Even your chosen flavor shows personality.
12. Greenlake Smoke ‘n Vape
Seattle is sometimes known as Queen City or Emerald City because its vegetation and tree line stays green all year round. It’s also an homage to the wider Washington State which is often called the Evergreen State for the same reason. Weather and waterways facilitate this.
- Name: Greenlake Smoke ‘n Vape
- Address: 8012 Aurora Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103, United States
- Website: https://greenlake-smoke-n-vape.webnode.page
- Phone: +1 206-906-9288
- Hours: 9 am to 9 pm Daily
The land in Seattle may be largely green, but what about the water? Well, green water isn’t usually a good thing … unless you’re at Greenlake Smoke ‘n Vape. Maybe you want a glass pipe that tints your flavors green. Or you need herbal plant-based plumes. Start here!
13. Golden Smoke House
Finally, why is Seattle called Queen City? Well, early real estate speculators saw the city becoming the Future Queen City of the Pacific because it was so strategic and full of natural resources. Timber, ports, positioning, and cordial intermingling worked in the city’s favor.
- Name: Golden Smoke House
- Address: 4203 Rainier Ave S b, Seattle, WA 98118, United States
- Website: https://www.yelp.com/biz/golden-smoke-house-seattle
- Phone: +1 206-567-2999
- Hours: 9 am to 1 am Daily
Speaking of queens and other monarchs, is there a reigning option for vapes? That depends on what you want. Disposables are portable and convenient while vape kits allow you to tailor your experience and try different settings. Glass pipes are cool but bulky and fragile.
Did we forget any of the best vape shops in Seattle? Remind us in the comments section!