Philly is so famous that many non-Americans assume it’s a state! It’s not, but it is the USA’s second-largest city. And before 1800, it was the official capital of the country! Let’s learn more about this hotspot and its history as we scope out the best vape shops in Philadelphia.
Best Vape Shops in Philadelphia
1. Goodfellas Vape Shop
Let’s start with a bit of trivia. Philadelphia is Pennsylvania’s largest city, and Pennsylvania is one of four states that refers to itself as a commonwealth. The others are Virginia, Kentucky, and Massachusetts. Around the world, commonwealth countries are former British colonies.
- Name: Goodfellas Vape Shop
- Address: 1800 W Ritner St, Philadelphia, PA 19145, United States
- Website: https://www.goodfellasvapeshop.com
- Phone: +1 215-271-1023
- Hours: Mon to Thur: 11 am to 6 pm; Fri to Sat: 11 am to 7 pm; Sun: Noon to 5 pm
Technically speaking, the whole of the USA was a British colony, but some states, including these four, had closer social ties to the UK. Today, it’s just a name with no political or legal power. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (Virginia, Kentucky, etc.) is just like any other US State.
2. Vapordelphia Vapor and E-cigs
If you’re shopping for electronic tobacco in Philadelphia, Vapordelphia is a good first stop. The name is intuitively simple and they’re an authorized distributor for many well-known nicotine and CBD brands including Vaporesso, Elf Bar, Smok, Lost Mary, and Juul.
- Name: Vapordelphia Vapor and E-cigs
- Address: 603 S. 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/vapordelphia/
- Phone: (267) 239-5737
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 11 am to 7 pm; Sunday: 11.30 am to 5.30 pm
The shop is open on weekends, including Sundays, but they do close for certain holidays like Labour Dar and Thanksgiving. Their Instagram page is regularly updated, so that’s a good place to check for closure notices, vacations, offers, and any new brands they have in stock.
3. VaporFi CBD and Vape
Philadelphia City and Philadelphia County are coextensive, which means they have the same borders even though they’re two distinct administrative and geographical regions. In 2020, the population of Philadelphia was estimated at around 1.6M, with 6.2M in the metro area.
- Name: VaporFi CBD and Vape
- Address: 1240 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, United States
- Website: https://www.vaporfi.com/vape-shops/philadelphia
- Phone: +1 215-735-3190
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 9 pm; Sunday: 11 am to 7 pm
Lots of people who use medical marijuana prefer CBD. It offers the benefits without that high feeling, so it can soothe pain and boost your appetite without altering your mental state. VaporFi sells both nicotine vapes and CBD products and they even have a Vape Tasting Bar!
4. Vape O2 Chinatown
William Penn founded the city of Philadelphia in 1682. He was from England and he was a Quaker. Quakers are sometimes known as the Friends Church or Society of Friends. It’s a Protestant denomination that believes you can see God’s light or presence in every human.
- Name: Vape O2 Chinatown
- Address: 56 N 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, United States
- Website: https://vapeo2.com
- Phone: +1 215-352-3972
- Hours: Sunday to Thursday: 11 am to 8 pm; Friday to Saturday: 11 am to 10 pm
Not to be blasphemous, but smoke shops have a lot of light to offer as well, whether it’s a traditional tobacco product or something a little more … enlightening. Vape O2 has a wide selection including vapes, tobacco pipes, THC, CBD, Kava, Kratom, and vaping accessories.
5. Nebu Philly Vape & Smoke
Philadelphia remained an important administrative center for a long time. The Founding Fathers regularly met in Philly as they strategized and developed the American Revolution. The 1st and 2nd Continental Congress were held in this city, and the first US Mint was built there.
- Name: Nebu Philly Vape & Smoke
- Address: 1900 Grant Ave unit m, Philadelphia, PA 19115, United States
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/nebu215/
- Phone: +1 267-687-7490
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 11 am to 8 pm; Sunday: Noon to 6 pm
All seriousness aside, if you want to see the quirky side of Philadelphia, pass by Nebu Philly Vape & Smoke. Their eye-catching product lines include egg-shaped Suorin mods and playful designs based on Super Mario or Rick & Morty. They have hemp products and glassware too.
6. Vape & Artisan Glass Gallery
Philadelphia is the home of the Liberty Bell. It’s an important symbol of US Independence that was commissioned in 1752 and made in London. The bell has a tell-tale gash. When the bell was first rung on US soil, it cracked and was repaired by two locals, both named John.
- Name: Vape & Artisan Glass Gallery
- Address: 4335 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19127, United States
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/main_st_vape_glass/
- Phone: +1 267-336-7782
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: Noon to 11 pm; Sunday: Noon to 9 pm
The two Johns (Stow and Pass) were into foundry, meaning they worked with cast metal. But they weren’t experienced with bells. Still, they got the job done and their names are still on the Liberty Bell today. Speaking of molds and casts, Vape & Artisan has tons of blown glass.
7. Ruckus Gallery Smoke and Vape
Incidentally, the Liberty Bell didn’t always have that name. It was known as the (Old) State House Bell and was used to announce public meetings, proclamations and call lawmakers into session. Abolitionists renamed it the Liberty Bell when they adopted it in the 1830s.
- Name: Ruckus Gallery Smoke and Vape
- Address: 27 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, United States
- Website: https://www.ruckusgallery.com
- Phone: 267-457-5544
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 11.30 am to 8 pm; Sunday: Noon to 7 pm
Big bells are pretty noisy, so it’s a good thing they don’t hang any at Ruckus Gallery Smoke and Vape. Unlike their name, they don’t cause disturbances in the force … they soothe them. The shop has inspiring art displays along with wide selections of vape, CBD, and tobacco.
8. Lucky Clouds
For a long time, Philadelphia was the largest city in the US, and even today, only New York is bigger. The US Constitution was ratified in Philadelphia in 1787. The city also hosts 18 higher education institutions (4-year colleges and universities) and five Fortune 500 Company HQs.
- Name: Lucky Clouds
- Address: 332 Loney St, Philadelphia, PA 19111, United States
- Website: https://www.luckycloudsphilly.com/home
- Phone: +1 267-820-8273
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 11 am to 7.30 pm; Sunday: Closed
Whether you’re a fast-paced corporate or you’re hitting the books, vapes offer stimulation, social lubrication, and relaxation. At Lucky Clouds, you can buy vapes and accessories, but you can also get Kratom and CBD. You don’t need a medical card so don’t stress about that.
9. Black Market CBD & Kratom
In the finance sector, the Philadelphia Stock Exchange is the oldest trading hub in the US. It belongs to Nasdaq and is the world options leader. Philly is also huge in the venture capital space. Lots of New Yorkers downshift to Philadelphia when they need to reduce living costs.
- Name: Black Market CBD & Kratom
- Address: 203 S Juniper St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, United States
- Website: https://theblackmarketphilly.business.site
- Phone: +1 215-971-9485
- Hours: 11 am to 8 pm Daily
Just like New York, CBD and Vapes are legal in Philly, so you don’t have to sneak around the black market to get your fix. In fact, there’s nothing shifty about Black Market CBD and Kratom, pun intended. It’s sometimes known as Holy Smokes and the shop opened in 2010.
10. Culebra Smoke & Vape Shop
In terms of travel, Philadelphia is quite versatile. It has an Amtrak Rail Station, a freight rail, a seaport (PhilaPort), an international airport, and city-wide multimodal transport. The city is big on outdoor sculpture too and boasts more public installations than any other US city.
- Name: Culebra Smoke & Vape Shop
- Address: 4500 N Front St, Philadelphia, PA 19140, United States
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/culebravapes/
- Hours: 24 Hours Daily
You might need a chill pill after a late-night flight, or something to relax you as your board your plane in the dark. Maybe you’re entertaining an unexpected guest, or you need help digesting heavy news. Culebra is open 24/7/365 so they’re always ready with an urgent hit.
11. Gorilla Vapes of Philadelphia
Philadelphia is comparable to New York in terms of infrastructure and opportunity, which is why many New Yorkers make the move to tighten their belts. And culturally, Fairmount and Wissahickon Valley Parks are categorized as a joint urban park, among the largest in the US.
- Name: Gorilla Vapes of Philadelphia
- Address: 1900 Vare Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145, United States
- Website: https://www.gorillavapes.com
- Phone: +1 267-534-2990
- Hours: 11 am to 7 pm Daily
While Philadelphia’s urban parks and zoos may not always have monkeys, you can get a taste at Gorilla Vapes of Philadelphia. They develop in-house e-juice but they’re also an authorized distributor for various e-liquid brands and CBD products. They sell pods and mods as well.
12. Vape Escape
Another cool thing about Philadelphia is its fan culture. The city hosts five sports teams that play in the pros, and their fans are universally acknowledged as the best crowds in the US. Residents are also big into music, biotech, medicine, philanthropy, and LGBTQ activism.
- Name: Vape Escape
- Address: 930 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19123, United States
- Website: https://zaubee.com/biz/vape-escape-5j617xvl
- Phone: +1 347-977-2592
- Hours: Mon to Thur: 11 am to 10 pm; Fri to Sat: 11 am to Midnight; Sun: 11 am to 7 pm
We talked about New Yorkers who leave New York for cheaper pastures in Philly. And some of them might ease their transition with a dose of Vape Escape. It’s a popular name for vape stores, but just FYI, it isn’t affiliated with the global Vape Escape or the one based in Alabama.
13. Love Vape
As a key research center in various disciplines, Philadelphia is the birthplace of two figures in the world of psychology and psychiatry. Aaron Beck is one. His claim to fame is developing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). David Burns is the other, expanding on Beck’s work.
- Name: Love Vape
- Address: 608 S 5th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, United States
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/lovevape/
- Phone: +1 215-278-2061
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 11 am to 9 pm; Sunday: 11 am to 7 pm
Interestingly, CBT is sometimes used to kick a stubborn smoking habit. But e-cigarettes are another option, and they’re far cheaper than seeing a shrink. That said, it’s the nicotine in cigarettes that is addictive, and vapes typically have it too. Keep that in mind as you indulge.
Did we forget any of the best vape shops in Philadelphia? Remind us in the comments below!