Miami is the quintessential beach town, and for older generations, it was the best place to get a cigar, especially a Cuban one. But younger folk are more interested in synthetic nicotine, though they might still get one shaped and flavored like a cigarillo! Let’s learn more about the rich history and culture of this sunny city as we explore the best vape shops in Miami.
Best Vape Shops in Miami
1. Miami Vape Smoke Shop
The City of Miami had about half a million residents in 2020 while the wider Miami Metro area was closer to 6M. The city is the seat of South Florida’s Miami-Dade County. In 2018, a study of 77 cities found Miami to be the 2nd richest in the US and the 3rd richest in the world.
- Name: Miami Vape Smoke Shop
- Address: 6346 SW 8th St. West Miami, Fl 33144
- Website: https://www.miamivapesmoke.com
- Phone: 786-206-0122
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 11 am to 10 pm; Sunday: 11 am to 8 pm
To serve as many of these Miami residents as possible, the Miami Vape Smoke Shop has two outlets. One is on 8th Street in West Miami while the other is on 351 NE 79th Street. The two shops stock tobacco products, CBD, THC, and synthetic nicotine e-juice in various flavors.
2. 7th Street Smoke Shop
What does it mean to be declared a rich city? The stats are based on average purchasing power, which shows how much you can buy with a given unit of currency. In this context, $1 can buy more in Miami than it can in most US Cities. This upgrades local living standards.
- Name: 7th Street Smoke Shop
- Address: 4896 NW 7th St, Miami, FL 33126, Flagami
- Website: https://www.yelp.com/biz/7th-street-smoke-shop-miami
- Phone: +1 786-857-6819
- Hours: 10 am to 11 pm Daily
If you live in Miami, your dollar can buy a lot of nicotine. And if you’re familiar with the area, then you know the 7th Street Smoke Shop. That LED-lined glass storefront displays a wide selection of CBD products, Backwoods cigars, disposable vape pods, and some glassware too.
3. Midtown Smoke Shop
People sometimes call Miami ‘The 305’ because of its phone code. Its original inhabitants were the Tequesta Native Americans from Lake Okeechobee, sometimes called Mayaimi. This word was co-opted as the Miami River, and the whole area eventually took the name.
- Name: Mid-Town Smoke Shop
- Address: Midtown Miami 3503 NE 2ND AVE Miami, FL 33137
- Website: https://www.midtownsmokeshop.com/store/index.php
- Phone: 438.4508
- Weekday Hours: Monday to Thursday: Noon to 10 pm
- Weekend Hours: Friday to Saturday: Noon to 11 pm; Sunday: 1 pm to 7 pm
While 305 is the best-known code in the area, many Miami phone numbers fall under 786 instead. And the Midtown Smoke Shop offers a mix of water pipes, disposable vapes, and glass pipes. Their website is flagged as insecure though, so if you browse through, use a VPN!
4. Primo’s Smoke Shop
Purchasing power is directly linked to affordability, and Miami scores well on this criterion. It may be hard to earn $$$, but once you do, you can buy a lot. The city is known for being a majority-minority area. In 2020, 70% of Miami residents had Hispanic descent aka Latinx.
- Name: Primo’s Smoke Shop
- Address: 804 SW 22nd Ave Miami, FL, 33135
- Website: http://www.primossmokeshop.com
- Phone: (305) 643-0667
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 11 am to 10 pm; Sunday: 11 am to 5 pm
Interestingly, this demographic includes White Hispanics. In comparison, the city has about 11% non-Hispanic Caucasians, 16% African-Americans, and 1% Asians. The vaping culture cuts across age and race demographics though. And Primo’s Smoke Shop is quite inclusive.
5. Premier Smoke & Vape
Miami is a massive financial capital, with more global banks downtown than any other American City. And Miami’s Health District plays host to multiple teaching hospitals, research centers, and medical schools. Miami also has the world’s busiest cruise ship port.
- Name: Premier Smoke & Vape
- Address: 255 SW 8th Street Miami, FL 33130
- Website: https://premiersmokenvape.com/
- Phone: (786) 953-8598
- Weekday Hours: Monday to Thursday: 9.30 am to 11 pm;
- Weekend Hours: Friday to Saturday: 9.30 am to Midnight; Sunday: Noon to 11 pm
Premier Smoke & Vape has a 305 in South Beach and a 786 in Brickell. The South Beach Branch is open from 10 am to 2 am daily, so that’s the best bet for cruise ship customers and medical workers on the late shift. Yes, a lot of them do use vapes to unwind and stay sane.
6. Miami Vapor Shop
Many of today’s Miami residents emigrated from Cuba. Interestingly, the anecdotal record is that the Tequesta Tribe itself moved to Cuba from the 1740s to the 1760s. Their migration may have been prompted by the increasing presence of early European explorers from Spain.
- Name: Miami Vapor Shop
- Address: 3811 NW 7th ST, Miami, Florida 33126
- Website: https://miamivaporshop.com/
- Phone: 901.2780
- Hours: Mon to Fri: 9 am to 8 pm; Sat: 10 am to 8 pm; Sun: 10 am to 7 pm
Speaking of migration and exploration, have you checked out Miami Vapor? They have lots of discounts that will help you discover new flavors. Sign up for their free monthly listing to see what’s fresh and popping. If you ordered online, you can visit the shop for an exchange.
7. Smokey Vape & Smoke Shop
The Tequesta didn’t interact much with the conquistadors since they left so early in the colonial history of the US. By the 1820s and 1830s, local tribes were clashing with settlers from Spain, Britain, and the US around Fort Dallas, leading to the bloody Seminole Wars.
- Name: Smokey Vape & Smoke Shops
- Address: 70 W 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33012, United States
- Website: https://mrsmokey.com
- Phone: (305) 558-8172
- Hours: 9 am to 11 pm Daily
While smoke signals were sometimes used as a battle cry, peace pipes were for calmer, happier times. And today, Mr. Smokey will deliver your vape for free if you spend at least $50 within Miami or $75 from any other state, with same-day delivery for $20 orders in Greater Miami.
8. Vice City Smoke Shop
Generally speaking, Miami is often described as the Gateway to Latin America, both commercially and culturally. Other nicknames for Miami include Vice City and the Capital of Latin America. Julia Tuttle was a Cleveland citrus farmer who became the Mother of Miami.
- Name: Vice City Smoke Shop
- Address: 206 NE 2nd St, Miami, FL 33132, United States
- Website: https://vice-city-smoke-shop.business.site
- Phone: +1 305-305-7470
- Weekday Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am to Midnight
- Weekend Hours: Saturday to Sunday: 9.30 am to Midnight
As it turns out, citrus flavors are equally popular in modern-day Miami. You can only find them at dedicated vape shops though since retail stores are restricted to mint, menthol, and wintergreen. This is meant to discourage kids, who may prefer candy and ice cream flavors.
9. Vape & Smoke Shop Biscayne
In 1894 and 1895, bad weather destroyed most Florida crops during the Great Freeze. But Biscayne Bay Country survived especially Julia’s citrus farm. She owned most of present-day Miami and persuaded Henry Flagler to bring the railroad through. It boosted the economy.
- Name: Vape & Smoke Shop Biscayne
- Address: 2895-A Biscayne Blvd, Miami FL 33137, Shops
- Website: https://www.vapensmokeshop.com/portfolio-view/biscayne/
- Phone: (786)703-7692
- Hours: 10 am to 10 pm Daily
As we’ve just mentioned, Miami was once known as Biscayne Bay Country. And the Vape & Smoke Shop on Biscayne Boulevard is a pleasant mix of old and new, with more traditional glass pipes plus contemporary disposable vapes. The franchise has multiple Miami outlets.
10. Vaporizeme Smoke & Tobacco
When Julia officially founded Miami in 1896, it only had 300 citizens. Then workers started to come from the Bahamas. Soon, they made up 40% of the population, but they were mostly hemmed into Avenue J, where white mobs often threatened them with torches and bombs.
- Name: Vaporizeme Smoke & Tobacco
- Address: 7485 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33144, United States
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Vaporizememiami/
- Phone: +1 305-376-1482
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 10 pm; Sunday: Noon to 8 pm
These days, the demographics in Miami are far more intermingled, with black Hispanic, white Hispanic, and brown Hispanic residents. This colorful melange is what keeps the city at 70% Latinx. Interestingly, many Cuban Americans in Miami are registered republicans.
11. Hella/Holy Smokes Coconut Grove
Sadly, many Miami police officers were members of the Ku Klux Klan. And in the 1920s and 1930s, the city slumped under the Great Depression, the Miami Hurricane, and World War II. Finally, when Fidel Castro took over Cuba in 1959, many wealthy citizens fled to Miami.
- Name: Hella/Holy Smokes Coconut Grove
- Address: 2809 Bird Ave Ste F Miami, FL 33133
- Website: https://www.loc8nearme.com/florida/miami/holy-smokes-coconut-grove/5306736/
- Phone: (305) 456-6000
- Hours: Sunday to Thursday: 10 am to 10 pm; Friday to Saturday: 10 am to Midnight
In this sense, Miami was a safe haven for some but a danger for others. Even today, the Proud Boys are still active, and that’s heavy. Let’s take a breath and inhale some puffy plumes of peace and flavor at Hella Smokes, sometimes called Holy Smokes Coconut Grove.
12. Sweets Smoke Shop
The resources of these Cuban emigrants helped expand and develop Miami. By the 1970s, both parties hosted conventions here as Florida became a crucial swing state. In the sporting world, the Miami Dolphins achieved a record-breaking perfect season. They won every game!
- Name: Sweets Smoke Shop
- Address: 4741 NW 17th Ave, Miami, FL 33142, United States
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/sweets.smokeshops/
- Phone: (786) 416 -5157
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 8 am to 8 pm; Sunday: 10 am to 4 pm
Those Cubans were probably sad to leave family and friends behind, but they were brave enough to start fresh and lay the path for later arrivals. Their sweet and sour experiences opened doors and broadened opportunities for all the future generations of Miami citizens.
13. Space Boys Smoke and Vape Shop
Today, Florida is mostly a red state. And unless you’re active in the military, you can’t buy a vape if you’re under 21. Also, the state’s anti-smoking laws have been officially updated so they include bans against tobacco, synthetic nicotine, and vapes in all no-smoking zones.
- Name: Space Boys Smoke and Vape Shop
- Address: 5901 NW 2nd AVE Miami FL 33127
- Website: https://www.mapquest.com/us/florida/space-boys-smoke-and-vape-shop-457037952
- Phone: (786) 534-4573
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 9 am to 9.30 pm; Sunday: 9 am to 7 pm
This law prohibits smoking and vaping in enclosed indoor workplaces. But it lets you smoke and vape in tobacco shops, vape shops, stand-alone bars, and designated smoking rooms in hotels. This covers private homes that are not commercial daycare or senior-care facilities.
Did we forget any of the best vape shops in Miami? Remind us in the comments below!