Miami is one of the most vibrant and successful beach cities in the world. And Brickell is considered its financial headquarters. This neighborhood sits to the south of the Central Business District and is east of I-95 (the Interstate Highway that runs from north to south). Let’s learn more about its prosperity as we hunt down the Best Vape Shops in Brickell.
Best Vape Shops in Brickell
1. Premier Smoke & Vape Shop
Brickell goes by many nicknames. Some of the most popular ones include Millionaire’s Mile, Billionaire’s Row, the Golden Mile, and Alpha Street. These names, plus the neighborhood itself, came from William and Mary Brickell. They moved into this area back in the 1860s.
- Name: Premier Smoke & Vape Shop
- Address: 255 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33130, United States
- Website: https://premiersmokenvape.com/
- Phone: +1 786-953-8598
- Weekday Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am to Midnight
- Weekend Hours: Saturday to Sunday: 10 am to Midnight
In keeping with the 1% reputation of this place, check out Premier Smoke & Vape Shop. It’s right there in the name, and you can buy high-end glass pipes and e-juices, as well as more pocket-friendly vapes. This shop is an official distributor so their selection of flavors is tops.
2. Brickell Smoke Shop aka World of Smoke and Vape
William Brickell is seen as Miami’s co-founder, with the other being citrus farming magnate Julia Tuttle. But the Brickells were influential in Brickell itself because they built a mansion there and other millionaires followed suit. That’s how Brickell Millionaire’s Row was born.
- Name: Brickell Smoke Shop / World of Smoke and Vape
- Address: 13 SW 7th St, Miami, FL 33130, United States
- Website: https://worldofsmokenvape.com/
- Phone: +1 305-967-8187
- Hours: Sunday to Wednesday: 8 am to Midnight; Thursday to Saturday: 8 am to 2 am
Now known as the World of Smoke and Vape, this Brickel Smoke Shop rebranded in February 2023 with tons of introductory offers including a ‘buy four, get one free’ deal. The shop stocks major cigar, vape, and CBD brands including Smok, Backwoods, and OPMS.
3. Caeli Smoke and Vape
The Brickells met and married in Australia. Later, William served as Abraham Lincoln’s aide, so the couple lived in the White House during the Civil War. Then in 1868, they bought land in present-day Miami, sailing there in 1871. Julia Tuttle, a Cleveland farmer, lived next door.
- Name: Caeli Smoke and Vape
- Address: 16 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33130, United States
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/caelismokeandvape/
- Phone: +1 786-830-6683
- Hours: Monday to Wednesday: 9 am to 1 am; Thursday to Sunday: 9 am to 2 am
Here’s a riddle worthy of any citrus farmer – what’s green on the outside, red on the inside, and full of fruity flavor? Caeli Smoke and Vape! Its stacks of e-nicotine flavors would delight Julia Tuttle, and that cozy red corner couch is the perfect spot for plumes and puffs.
4. Sage Smoke Shop
A bit of trivia. The two pieces of land that the Brickells bought were previously owned by siblings Richard Fitzpatrick and Mrs. Harriet English. The two had received the land from the King of Spain as a grant, so they made a pretty profit selling the free land they received.
- Name: Sage Smoke Shop
- Address: 30 SW 13th St, Miami, FL 33130, United States
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/sagesmokeshop305/
- Phone: +1 201-349-1030
- Weekday Hours: Monday to Wednesday: 11 am to 10 pm; Thursday: 11 am to 11 pm
- Weekend Hours: Friday to Saturday: 11 am to 2 pm; Sunday: 11.30 am to Midnight
Fitzpatrick and English were clearly clever. They positioned themselves perfectly to acquire premium land then flip it at just the right time. You can’t always bottle that kind of wisdom, but you can buy some pods at Sage Smoke Shop. The herbal hedge outside is so refreshing.
5. Lifted Smoke Shop
If you look up the history of Brickell, you’ll hear more about Mary than William. Why is that? Well, William died in 1908, leaving Mary as his wealthy widow. She went on to become one of the most powerful and prominent real estate managers and developers in South Florida.
- Name: Lifted Smoke Shop
- Address: 95 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33130, United States
- Website: https://www.liftedsmokeshops.com/
- Phone: +1 305-456-8323
- Hours: 10 am to 3 am Daily
These days, the slogan is Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss, and Mary Brickell would probably be slotted in that niche. But we’re all about keeping things light and elevating fellow hustlers, so what’s better than Lifted Smoke Shop? You can calm down after a tough business meeting.
6. Alfa Smokes
Most of the mansions in Brickell were built on Alpha Street aka Millionaire’s Row. But the area turned commercial towards the 1970s, with palatial homes making way for hotels, office blocks, and apartments. That said, Brickell is still the densest residential region in Miami.
- Name: Alfa Smokes
- Address: 1003 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33130, United States
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/people/ALFA-Smokes/100071781799419/
- Phone: +1 786-452-8999
- Hours: 9 am to Midnight Daily
The most important rule of successful real estate is location, location, location. And Alpha Street is the perfect location for Alfa Smoke. This 420-friendly smoke shop offers synthetic nicotine in the form of branded vapes like Coastal Clouds, but it also offers tobacco and THC.
7. Vice City Smoke Shop
It may no longer be Billionaire’s Row, but Brickell remains an upmarket living space, with luxury condos, high-end apartments, and upscale residential sites. The goings-on in this locality are reported in TAG Media’s Brickell Magazine, which has been in print since 2008.
- Name: Vice City Smoke Shop
- Address: 206 NE 2nd St, Miami, FL 33132, United States
- Website: https://vice-city-smoke-shop.business.site
- Phone: +1 305-305-7470
- Weekday Hours: Monday to Friday: 9 am to Midnight
- Weekend Hours: Saturday to Sunday: 9.30 am to Midnight
As Brickell Magazine proves, we’re all fascinated with the lives and loves of the rich and famous. Just think how many reality shows are spawned off their virtues and vices! Speaking of which, check out the Vice City Smoke Shop and inhale fumes that make you feel wealthy.
8. Lou Square
Brickell Avenue bisects this neighborhood from north to south. It’s named for the Brickells and was the site of their original mansion, but now has lots of shops, entertainment spots, restaurants, and art galleries. Miami Avenue runs through Brickell too and is equally busy.
- Name: Lou Square
- Address: 999 Brickell Ave STE 410, Miami, FL 33131, United States
- Website: https://lousquare.com
- Phone: +1 305-548-1240
- Hours: 24 Hours Daily
Galleries consider themselves hip, happening, and off-beat, so they’d never see themselves as square. That said, many vape shops display art on their walls, and glass pipes can be highly aesthetic! Pass by Lou Square and interact in the first and coolest cube you’ve ever known.
9. Canna-Ocho Dispensary and Smoke Shop
As Brickell Avenue became increasingly commercial, the wealthiest city residents migrated to Brickell Key, an island not too far from north eastern Brickell. The Key is home to various towering hotels and residential high-rise buildings, including the famous Mandarin Oriental.
- Name: Canna-Ocho Dispensary and Smoke Shop
- Address: 1829 SW 8th St Unit A, Miami, FL 33135, United States
- Website: https://cannaocho.com
- Phone: +1 305-409-4230
- Hours: 9 am to Midnight Daily
But even if you don’t live in a high-rise, you can elevate your mind, body, and spirit with the right dose of THC or CBD. Canna-Ocho has cigars and plain nicotine vapes, but they also stock the holy herb, whether you prefer your Delta-8s and 9s as smokables, edibles, or candy.
10. Fancy Puffs
Brickell isn’t just the Financial District of Miami – it’s also the economic hub for all of South Florida. Majority of the state’s banks, financial firms, and investment centers are based in Brickell, plus all those foreign consulates, embassies, and commissaries we just mentioned.
- Name: Fancy Puffs
- Address: 1720 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, United States
- Website: https://www.fancypuffs.com
- Phone: +1 305-327-8337
- Hours: Tuesday to Sunday: 8 am to Midnight; Monday: Closed
Interestingly, stats suggest that 65% of Brickell’s population was born outside the US. This includes emigrants, but it covers consulate staffers too. And these fancy folk might enjoy a trip to Fancy Puffs. Available options include CBD, THC, shisha, vapes, and naturally, cigars.
11. Village Humidor
Administratively, Brickell is informally separated by Broadway aka Southwest 15th Road. Most buildings south of Broadway are residential, while areas north of Broadway are both residential and financial. 30,000 people live in Brickell on a permanent year-round basis.
- Name: Village Humidor
- Address: 900 S Miami Ave #174, Miami, FL 33130, United States
- Website: https://www.marybrickellvillage.com/tenants/village-humidor
- Phone: +1 305-377-0557
- Hours: Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 9 pm; Sunday: Noon to 6 pm
This implies some residents visit Brickell seasonally for the weather. And speaking of climate, every vaper with a taste for THC knows you need a good humidor – a box or room with controlled humidity to keep nugs dry. Take a trip to the Village Humidor and explore!
12. Akh Smoke Shop
Brickell is a neighborhood full of contradictions. In 2014, 75% of residents over 25 had a bachelor’s degree and 34% had advanced graduate degrees. But 14 years earlier, about 30% of the population spoke little to no English. Brickell households earn $125,000 on average.
- Name: Akh Smoke Shop
- Address: 1529 W Flagler St, Miami, FL 33135, United States
- Website: https://www.yelp.com/biz/akh-smoke-shop-miami
- Phone: +1 786-391-0666
- Weekday Hours: Mon to Wed: 11 am to Midnight; Thur: 11 am to 1 am
- Weekend Hours: Fri to Sat: 11 am to 2 am; Sun: Noon to Midnight
These paradoxes may want you to scream and grunt. Urgh! But let’s close with something a lot more pleasant at Akh Smoke Shop. Its colorful displays and selection of vapes, cigars, e-cigarettes, glass pipes, silicone bongs, and vape pods will deliciously alter your state of mind.
Did we forget any of the best vape shops in Brickell? Remind us in the comments below!