Fried chicken is of those ubiquitous American meals that can serve any purpose, from Sunday night family dinner to a leisurely picnic in the park. And there are probably as many different recipes for fried chicken as there is places to eat it. Some lucky folks at Thrillist had the chance to scour the country in search of the best fried chicken in America, and it turns out there’s a few places on their list that are in Stay Alfred cities (and a couple in cities we’re looking at)! We thought we would share these finds with you, in fact you’ll probably get to try them before we do!
Click here to read the full article on Thrillist.
Just want to cut to the chase and see the finger lickin' good restaurants in Stay Alfred cities? Read on!
- Atlanta - Busy Bee Cafe
- Atlanta - Watershed on Peachtree
- Austin - Top Notch
- Chicago - Big Jones
- Houston - Barbecue Inn
- Minneapolis - Revival
- Nashville - Arnold's Country Kitchen
- Nashville - Prince's Hot Chicken
- New Orleans - Willa Mae's
- Portland - Hat Yai
- Portland - The Woodsman Tavern
- San Diego - The Crack Shack
- Seattle - Ma'Ono Fried Chicken & Whiskey
- Washington D.C. - Maketto