Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Now’s the time to start thinking about what you are doing to show that special someone just how much they mean to you. Sure, you could buy roses or make homemade coupons for “1 Free Backrub”, but getting away for the weekend as a couple is as romantic as it gets. If you want to make the most of your time together, skip the typical hotel experience. Here are five reasons why picking a Stay Alfred vacation rental can be the key to the perfect Valentine’s Day getaway:
- Privacy: If there’s one day of the year when you want your privacy, it’s probably Valentine’s Day. In a vacation rental, you have plenty of space to be secluded with your significant other without feeling like you’re being crammed into a tiny hotel room. Plus, if you can’t escape the kids, at least you’ll have separate bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Amenities: One of the best reasons to choose a vacation rental is all the extras you won’t find in a hotel room. Want to whip up a special candlelight dinner just for two? That’s what the full kitchen is for. How about sitting on your private balcony, sipping champagne as the sun sets over the city? Done.
- Location: We wouldn’t blame you if you want to spend the whole weekend staying in, but there’s always plenty of excitement right outside your door. Canoodle in a fancy restaurant, catch an after-dinner show, or get tipsy at a swanky nightclub without a worry because your great vacation rental is within easy walking distance.
- Atmosphere: Is there a bigger mood killer than spending time and energy planning something special, only to be totally disappointed by the result? Say goodbye to underwhelming surrounds, our rentals really are as great as they look in the pictures. Modern furnishings, amazing views, and spectacular locations all add up to an experience you’ll never forget!
- Value: When you take into account location, space, and amenities, vacation rentals are usually the most cost-effective way to spend any trip. That means you’ll have some extra cheddar to splurge on that high-end meal or fancy bottle of champagne.